1 February 2018 | Make Place, Mandurrah | 10:00AM-12:00PM
Sorry you missed this workshop! If you are interested in booking us for a one on one or group session, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esther at 0490 773 836.
Do you know why you need a Facebook Business Page?
Is the constant posting, taking photos, and writing content working for you? If not, why not?
How does Facebook connect from Social Media to your Website, Business and Google? Why its considered a powerful tool to bring new customers, increase your business and boost your brand?
Learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic. This course helps business owners craft, implement, measure, and optimize a winning social-media-marketing strategy.
Teck Design and Marketing founder Esther Anderson will discuss the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each industry. Whether it is a Brick and Mortar store, Medical Services, Fitness or Food related, Esther will show how to create a Facebook profile to enhance your Business, Association, and make your Facebook Account pop!
Finally, learn how to measure the results of those efforts using analytics, and see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Create your business page from scratch
- Brand your page with a cover and profile photo or video banner
- What to include in your company About and backstory, Impressum and navigation tabs
- Creating content and how to save time by scheduling
- How to attach photos, videos and hyperlinks
- An overview of the admin and settings functions
- Setting up an online store when you think you have nothing to sell
- Making the most of additional features such as Events,
- Standing Out – customized banners. Interacting with your audience.
- Messenger, Bots, Pixels and other marketing features.
- Must already have a Facebook personal page
- Please bring along laptop and mouse (tablets and mobile phones are not acceptable for training)
- Bring 6 images and your Logo for account setup.
The Masterclass Series is a special training program that Esther developed and mastered through years of involvement, practice and Digital Marketing expertise. This series includes:
Step by Step Setting up your Business Page
Building your Content Strategy
Facebook and Instagram Advertising and Analytics
Maximising with Video (YouTube, Video, Facebook Live)
**Discounts offered on ongoing training in the Masterclass series.
**Three for two: Get three tickets for the price of two! Best for colleagues and friends! Limited tickets available.